- Wash, clean & fold cover bags
- Place any debris from cover in garbage bags & remove to street for pick up
- Replace all deck equipment
- Scrub water line & add start up chemical; advise if other is needed
- Repair minor problems created by winter or advise to repairs
- Additional charges will be applied to leaf ridden covers or excessively green water
- Vacuuming pool extra
Note: Heater start up may only be performed by homeowner or a licensed gas fitter.
- Pressure test & locate
*All repairs are time + material
- Locate and track leaks. We also provide minor repairs.
- Both done
Filter, Pump & Heater
- Pump replacement
- Filter replacement
* Provided product purchased through Pro Pool & Spa Ltd.
- Heater replacement
* If purchased elsewhere service call cost will apply
**Excessive plumbing problems will be charged accordingly
Our pool maintenance contracts include opening and closing your pools plus regular maintenance through the season.
Weekly or Bi-weekly with pool cleaner includes
- check & add chemicals
- check cleaning system
- backwash filter
- clean out pump basket & filter basket
- clean water line
Weekly or Bi-weekly with no pool cleaner includes
- Same as above AND ALSO
- vacuum pool, brush bottom & skim pool surface